Monday, November 8, 2010

22 weeks?



How Far Along: 22 Weeks...maybe? Our doctor (kind of) moved up our due date so we jumped from 22 weeks to 23 weeks this week. I personally was finding it hard enough to keep track of weeks as it was, so switching things up on me just seems unfair. I have decided that I am just going to keep going as if the due date was never moved up so in my mind I am 22 weeks this week. Our follow up appointment is the Wednesday before Thanksgiving and they will confirm at that point if we do in fact have a baby that is large and in charge but until then, I am sticking with the original count-22 weeks.
Size of baby: Spaghetti Squash, well the length of one anyway. Imagine my surprise when I came home and asked Trevor what the large "thing" on our counter was...it was the largest spaghetti squash ever! I am already having issues about fearing that our baby is going to be insanely large so when I saw it sitting on the counter, needless to say, I was alarmed. Apparently there is a large variance in squash size which makes me feel somewhat better. He should only be about 11 inches this week-whew!

Gender: Boy!
Movement: I seem to feel him move the most in the evening. Trevor felt him move for the first time tonight which was really special for both of us.
What I miss: Nothing 
Cravings: Fruit (still) and apple juice
Pregnancy Symptoms: Heartburn, some aches and pains every once in a while-nothing too bad really
Best Moment this week: Spending the weekend in Eugene and having Katie finally  "meet" the baby!


~R

1 comment:

  1. Apparently I created a little confusion by saying I got to "meet" Ryson :) and here I go again, misleading people to think that I also named the baby! Thank you letting me pet the baby and let me know how the squash turns out! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete