Wednesday, February 22, 2012

1000 words?

I am really hoping that the old clique "A picture is worth a 1000 words" is true because if it is, I am using this picture post to make up for not doing anything with this blog over the last 3 months. I promise, I have had so many great posts written in my head but every time I thought to sit down to actually blog my mind would go b l a n k.

Obviously the last 3 months have been fun, filled with family celebrations and plenty of quiet days at home. Logan continues to grow and change on what feels like a daily basis. I can't believe we are starting to think about celebrating his first birthday! I wrote on a card for a friend who was expecting that being a mom has been the most amazing/tiring/exciting/challenging/fun things that has ever happened to me and it was the truth. As much as I sometimes doubt myself and what I am doing from one minute to the next, I have not for a second doubted that this is exactly where I am suppose to be. I am so lucky to have such a sweet little guy teach me how to be a mommy.

Here are a few pictures to document the past few months....
Family photo shoot in Seattle




Post teething biscuit
Heading out to pick out out Christmas tree

I tried to not go overboard for his first Christmas....fail



Rose Bowl party with the cousins

First "snow"

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! You're back. Or, at least back for today :) I haven't seen some of these pictures before, and even if I get the awesome and fortunate opportunity of seeing this baby boy grow into a toddler in person and on a regular basis, I still love seeing his expressions captures in a stillframe! Can't wait to give him a girlfriend/bff/cousin in just a few more weeks ... xoxo

    ReplyDelete