When I started this blog I had every intention of keeping it well updated with how our pregnancy was progressing and all of the fun and exciting things that are happening in the Menne household....oops! It's been over 2 months since my last post, that's pretty bad. Rather than beating myself up over it I am just going to give a quick update tonight and try to be better about posting from now on out!
We are just over 36 weeks now. That means less than one month away from our due date...scary! I wish I could say that we are totally ready (but really, are you ever totally ready for such a life changing event?) but alas, we are not. Clothes are being washed, car seat and mattress have been ordered but I still feel like there are 100 little things that "need" to get done before Logan's arrival. (That's one thing that is done...he has a name!!!!) We had our hospital tour today which made things seem VERY to me and I've decided that it's time to stop worry which bag would be the perfect one to take to the hospital and just get ANY bag packed.
So much has happened since I last posted in December... a great Christmas with family, a trip to Arizona, visits from my best friends for an awesome shower hosted by Jo & Alex and a belly that is growing exponentially each day. Here are some pictures to show what we've been up to over the last few months...enjoy!
 |
| Christmas Eve 2010 |
 |
| Weekend away at Skamania Lodge |
 |
| Logan's Wolverine cake, compliments of Auntie Jo and Uncle Alex |
 |
| Aunt Katie and Aunt Erika made the trip for Logan's first shower...all the way from CA! |
~R
No comments:
Post a Comment