Well, our due dates (both of them!) have come and gone and still no sign of Logan. Thankfully I am still feeling really good and although we are anxious to meet our little guy I am not feeling too antsy about the fact that he's not here yet. Trevor and I are both done working so we are trying to make the most of this time that we have for just the two of us. We've kept ourselves busy by getting the nursery ready and making sure that some last minute projects are done around the house.
We were initially scheduled for induction last Sunday night but just were not feeling comfortable with the idea so we asked to cancel it. For now the plan is to go in for some tests to make sure that Logan is doing okay and give him another week or so to make an appearance on his own. If we get to next weekend and he still is not here we will most likely go in for induction on Sunday night. I am praying that we wont have to go that route and that he'll join us this week!
Thanks for keeping us in your thoughts and prayers...we are looking forward to introducing you all to Logan soon!
~R
No comments:
Post a Comment